SUM Gallery is now completing a fully detailed RAMP Accessibility Audit. See our RAMP Accessibility Overview for ratings and general access information. See our COVID-19 Safety Requirements for in-person visits and events such as Time-Lapse: Posthumous Conversations, A Geoff McMurchy Retrospective
Other access needs? Questions? Please email email@example.com
The BC Artscape-Sun Wah building is wheelchair-accessible.
- Building entrance is street level with no steps, the front doors of the building are automatic.
- Lobby has a ramp with a handrail, and stairs with a handrail, to reach the elevator.
- The fourth floor has two non-gendered multiple stalls washrooms, including one universal washroom with grab bars and wheelchair clearance. The washroom entrance is 32 inches wide.
- Support animals are welcome. BC Artscape is dog-friendly.
- The front door of our suite is 32 inches wide, swinging inward. The automatic door operator is at 35 inches high.
- Our events are scent-reduced. Please refrain from wearing cologne, perfume, scented personal care products or essential oils. Visitors who wear scented products will be asked to leave.
- The gallery space has no windows.
- The gallery floor is flat, with no internal stairs.
- Chairs are without arms.
Please let us know if you have any requests or need more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org