COVID UPDATE – JULY 22, 2021
All QAF and gallery events will be in line with provincial health orders currently in place. The following protocols will be in place for all events: use of hand sanitizer, ‘traffic’ signage, required pre-registration, limiting the number of folks in the SUM gallery space, elevator and lobby, encouraging distancing, and use of outdoor venues/online options as possible. We will revisit this policy periodically and revise accordingly as new orders are announced.
We encourage everyone attending QAF to wear a mask. Masks will be provided on site.
SUM gallery is committed to maintain conditions to keep our communities as safe as possible and to minimize the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
Reservations are required to attend this exhibition. Please contact Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further details.
We ask you to help us make safety a priority by:
- Using a face mask;
- Sterilizing your hands upon entering the venue;
- Providing your full name and contact details when you enter the venue; and,
- Only attend exhibitions at the gallery by yourself or with individuals within your established bubble.
Please do not enter the venue if:
- You have experienced any signs of being unwell in the last 14 days Self Assess Here;
- You have been in contact with anyone suspected of having or who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days; or,
- You have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.