COVID UPDATE – APRIL 20, 2021
In accordance with provincial health orders currently in place, visits to the gallery will be limited to one core bubble per time slot. Individuals from separate core bubbles will not be allowed inside the gallery at the same time (excluding SUM gallery staff members). Please plan to visit the gallery on your own or with individuals that are within your established bubble. We will revisit this policy periodically and revise accordingly as new orders are announced.
Please make an appointment for you and your group to visit the gallery using our online booking site. All visit to the gallery for any exhibition or event will require advance registration for the foreseeable future.
For the most up to date protocols for our Trauma Clown exhibition and future exhibitions at the gallery, please bookmark this page.
SUM gallery is committed to maintain conditions to keep our communities as safe as possible and to minimize the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
Reservations are required to attend this exhibition. Please contact Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further details.
We ask you to help us make safety a priority by:
- Using a face mask at all times;
- Sterilizing your hands upon entering the venue;
- Providing your full name and contact details when you enter the venue; and,
- Only attend exhibitions at the gallery by yourself or with individuals within your established bubble.
Please do not enter the venue if:
- You have experienced any signs of being unwell in the last 14 days Self Assess Here;
- You have been in contact with anyone suspected of having or who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days; or,
- You have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.